Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happy Birthday Lisa

Looks like I'm not the only slack one in this family. :-)

Sorry I'm a couple of days late, Lis - but better late than never!

Hope you had a beautiful day and that Adam and everyone pampered you for the day! If not, then you're owed two days of pampering and relaxing to make up with it! ;-)

I've got your present - it'll be coming with Carolynn's one. After the crazy weather that we've been having, I've decided to wait until after the Christmas rush to pop them in the post (apparently the sorting offices are backed up already!). I'll let you know when they're on the way!

I really hope you had a fabulous day. I'll catch you online soon!

*hugz*

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? We're a whole family of slack! :-)

    Happy Birthday from us too, Lis. I whole-heartedly agree with Dayna's hypothesis: you get two days pampering, with one extra day for each week that it is late!

    Worth a try, anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys... speaking of slack LOL

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.